Avondale Racecourse is situated 20 minutes from the Auckland CBD, on the corner of Rosebank Road and Ash Street, Avondale. Access to parking is from Elm Street (off Rosebank Road).
Street Address: 22 Elm Street, Avondale, 1026
Postal Address: PO Box 19103, Avondale, Auckland, 1746
Phone: 09 828 3309
For sponsorship information, membership enquiries, or venue hire please contact:
Richard Pridham, AJC Racing Manager
Public Transport Access
An easy walk from Avondale station (on the Western Line) and is on a main West Auckland bus route.
Avondale is easy to get to by car, with easy access from all main Motorways. Public access and parking on race days is via Elm Street (off Rosebank Road).
From the South or South West
- Travel towards Auckland on SH1.
- Take exit 449AB onto SH20.
- Continue on SH20 and take exit 19, turning left onto Maioro Street.
- Turn right onto New Windsor Road.
- Turn Right on to Blockhouse Bay Road.
- Turn left onto Rosebank Road.
- Cross great North Road and turn left onto Elm Street.
On Race Days and Trial Days
Public access and parking is via Elm Street (off Rosebank Road) and via Ash Street. It is only a short walk to the AJC office and main entrance.
All Other Days
For visitors to the AJC office on days outside of race days and trial days, we recommend you enter the grounds from Elm Street (off Rosebank Road). The AJC office is located on the ground floor at the rear of the Members Stand.